How to Perform Netgear Orbi Whole Home WiFi System Setup?
Excited about commencing your new digital journey with the Orbi mesh WiFi system? Well, before that, you need to perform Netgear Orbi whole home WiFi system setup. Do you know the steps to complete the process? No? Worry not! This post will help you out. But, don’t you want to know the advantages offered by an Orbi WiFi system before that? Read on.
Benefits of Netgear Orbi Whole Home WiFi System
- Setting up a Netgear Orbi WiFi system in the house is all about getting top-notch WiFi performance because of the bleeding-edge WiFi 6 technology housed by the system. You can enjoy watching ultra HD videos and playing online games without lag.
- The dead zones in your house won’t scare you anymore after you install a mesh system introduced by Netgear Orbi. Not only this, but you will also be able to access the Gigabit internet speeds on your wired devices which is a dream of every tech-savvy individual.
- The Netgear Armor housed by an Orbi whole home WiFi system detects an online threat in advance and prevents data from being stolen. Thanks to the instant alerts provided by the Netgear Armor that showcases the top-level security in true senses.
- Accessing a streamlined internet connection on numerous devices concurrently is not a dream anymore. The reason being, the Orbi mesh WiFi system is capable of providing internet access on multiple devices which is still lacking by its contemporaries.
- Coming to the best part; performing Netgear Orbi whole mesh WiFi system setup is a breeze with the help of a mobile application named Orbi. All you have to do is download it on your mobile and take the assistance of the on-screen prompts.
How to Set Up Netgear Orbi Whole Home WiFi System?
The former section made you aware of the benefits of installing the mesh WiFi system in the house, this section focuses on the instructions for completing the setup process. However, know that your Orbi mesh system consists of a router and satellite that combines with the existing access point of your house to fill every dead zone with an ultra-fast internet connection. Therefore, when you unbox your mesh WiFi system, make sure that you’ve received a router, satellites (one or more), a power adapter (based on region), an Ethernet cable, and a user guide. Once confirmed, use the following instructions to set up Netgear Orbi whole home WiFi system:
- After unboxing your Orbi devices (router and satellites), place them at an optimal distance and connect them to the nearest outlets. FYI, the Orbi router is supposed to be within the range of the host AP whereas satellites must not be placed outside the router’s WiFi range. Power up all devices.
- The next step is to establish the router-modem connection and sync between the Orbi router and satellites. To connect the router and modem, you can take the aid of a wired or wireless medium. However, to sync your Orbi devices, all you are supposed to do is push the Sync button on both devices.
- Now, consider launching the Orbi application on your mobile phone. However, ensure that you are using its latest version. As soon as the app launches, input the default password and username of the router of your Netgear Orbi whole home WiFi system and tap Log In.
- Thereafter, you are required to do what the screen suggests. The moment you follow the last instruction appearing on the screen, you’ll notice that your WiFi system is ready to serve you.
To Wrap It All Up
Performing Netgear Orbi whole home WiFi system setup is all about unlocking the doors to access a high-speed internet connection. We are hopeful that the instructions provided above will help you do that with ease. Now, you can manage the system’s settings via the orbilogin.net URL or using the Orbi app. However, you need to ensure that your mesh WiFi system is placed away from devices that emanate radio wave frequencies and are lustrous in nature. Else, you’ll end up facing Orbi setup issues. However, you can get in touch with our expert team if you are still struggling to make your mesh system up and running.